Pages

Thursday, 7 February 2013

A New Beginning

Once again I venture out into the world of blogging. This time with a resolution to be more consistent with my writing.

I have a lot of dear friends to thank for this new beginning. Some who have been around and pushed, some who have done it long distance. This would not have been possible without all of you.

+Jyoti Sudhir  - Thank you for being my very dear friend. You have always been there and never thought twice about speaking your mind to me, and I love you so much for that :)

Jyotsna - For holding my hand through all those tough parenting moments in the last year and a half. for feeding me the most delicious cake that I took to baking - I can't thank you enough. I miss you.

+Pompy Bhowmik  - My coffee friend, you make me want to move my ass and do something. You are an inspiration to me :)

Abhijeet Katdare - For being after me to blog. You are one of the reasons this page exists today.

+Harish Iyer and +Anand Iyer - You both give me hope that this will be reality.

+sanjivni yatin - You beat me to it, and made me get started :) I will be happiest the day you praise one of my food clicks.

Thank you all for just being there and believing in me.

6 comments:

  1. your write-ups would be the "star" of the blog...don't worry about the pictures.... ! u know....where i started...with those...u will improve...!! all the best...!!! looking forward to learn this together..!!

    Sanjivni Yatin
    www.exptsinthekitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With you around I am sure I will get better at my pics :)

      Delete
  2. I am waiting to read your blog :)
    http://mypenmypage.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the help Subha... Keep reading and keep letting me know where and how I can get better.

      Delete