2014 has been a roller coaster with deep plunging drops, unexpected turns and superb highs.
- Family and friends visited and stayed with us in Singapore. We played hosts and we all rocked the party.
- We had such wonderfully happy times with our dear friends in Singapore. At home and outdoors. Totally cherish the friendships and the memorable moments.
- My best friend came over and we spent 3 magical days together. One of our best breaks, time just flew by.
- I haven't painted as much this year. But I did paint a couple for my parents and my brother, totally fulfilling :)
- We moved home. From one continent to another, across the pacific. It's been tough on all of us as a family. But we have survived. We are slowly settling and working at getting our lives back.
- The new life has also brought along a lot of new friends. It's been overwhelming to be accepted wholeheartedly by so many people and get piping hot samosas for breakfast and missal pav for lunch.
- I am learning to drive. Something I haven't felt the need to do in all these years. From feeling absolute helplessness, I have now moved to complete comfort behind the wheels. I hope to soon get my license. Freedom awaits me :)
- I met two of my cousins with whom I have spent many summers as a child. Even after almost 15+ years, it seemed just like yesterday.
- We have spent the last four days seeing San Francisco. From the bustling city to the quiet wine country it has been breathtaking.
We are embracing a new life with lots of plans to see the vast expanse of the new country we are in. I have set a few personal goals for myself in 2015. I am hoping to achieve more for myself in the coming year.
Good health, new aspirations, high dreams to all in 2015.... Stay blessed !!!